Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps is raising $25,000 to provide life-saving mosquito nets for thousands of families to prevent the spread of malaria, a common disease in Eastern Ghana. Our address is: P.O. Box 28, Escondido, CA 92033.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, 'Dr. Bronner’s' 'us' 'we' and 'our' refer to Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps as appropriate.
Use of this online donation website is provided by Indiegogo (“Site”). These terms and conditions apply only to Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps Fight Malaria in Eastern Ghana Program (“Program”).
The Program will begin on November 12, 2012 and will end on December 21, 2012.
All users of this Site, utilizing this Site as described herein, are bound by these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before proceeding. Your use of this Site and the information available on this site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below and by using this Site you are acknowledging your consent to them.
1. Dr. Bronner’s reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Dr. Bronner’s and/or the Program are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Dr. Bronner’s be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the Site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. Dr. Bronner’s does not warrant that the functions and/or material on this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. Copyright Restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Dr. Bronner’s. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Dr. Bronner’s to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some photos and documents have been published on this Site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Dr. Bronner’s). All rights are reserved on these photos and documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
6. Dr. Bronner’s takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Dr. Bronner’s has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Dr. Bronner’s approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of California. If Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
10. Where Your Money Goes: When you make a donation, you are helping to support Dr. Bronner’s Family Foundation (Tax Identification Number 43-1979565), an effort to provide life-saving mosquito nets for thousands of families to prevent the spread of malaria, a common disease in Ghana. The Donations are accepted globally, but Perks are only available for donors residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
11. Additional Perk Terms: Any and all expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Perks distributed for a $3,000, $5,000 and $10,000 Donation are the sole responsibility of the donor, including, but not limited to, any and all air and/or ground transportation and lodging in excess of the up to $500 allowance (where appropriate), gasoline, tolls, parking, meals and beverages, in-room charges (e.g. mini-bar, movies, internet, telephone), gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, amenities and personal incidentals. Donor is solely responsible for purchasing travel insurance. Donor must present a valid major credit card upon hotel check-in and all expenses charged to the donor’s hotel room will be charged to the Donor’s valid major credit card upon hotel check-out. Dr. Bronner’s shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Dr. Bronner’s shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. By accepting a this Perk, donor agrees to release and hold Dr. Bronner’s harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions of any kind in connection with the acceptance of any Perk.
12. Payment Processing: All donations are processed through PayPal. To participate, you will need to be an account holder of a PayPal account in good standing and must agree to comply with all PayPal terms and conditions.
13. Delivery: Dr. Bronner’s offers free postage and packing for delivery of all Perks. We will send your Dr. Bronner’s Perk within 4 - 6 weeks following the Program end date. Perks will be shipped by U.S. Mail or UPS Ground, as indicated in the chart above. P.O. Box addresses are not permitted for UPS Ground deliveries.
14. Customer Service: If you have an inquiry about Dr. Bronner’s donation program, how it works or for order status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps Fight Malaria in Eastern Ghana, P.O. Box 28, Escondido, CA 92033.
16. Tax Deduction: The tax deduction of the donation made to this Program is limited to the excess of the contribution over the fair market value of any Perk items received in exchanged for the donation. The fair market value of each corresponding Perk level is listed above. Please consult your tax advisor for tax purposes.
17. General: Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Limit one (1) Perk per donation. Perks available while supplies last. No substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. We reserve the right to decline a donation and not provide a Perk to any individual or company. Program subject to all federal and state laws and restrictions. Misuse of this Program constitutes fraud. Dr. Bronner’s reserves the right to terminate this Program at any time. In the event a Perk item is not available, Dr. Bronner’s reserves the right to substitute any Perk item of equal or greater fair value. Dr. Bronner’s is not responsible for printing errors. Dr. Bronner’s is not responsible for lost, delayed, stolen or mutilated U.S. Mail or UPS Ground packages. We reserve the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Site. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect. We will not be liable to you in the event that we are prevented by circumstances beyond our control from delivering any Perks which you have requested. The failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. It is solely your choice to donate to this Program. By donating to this Program, you understand and agree that this Program does not give you any rights in or to this Program, including without limitation of any ownership, control, or distribution rights, and that the Program Entity shall be free to solicit other funding for the Program, enter in contracts for the Program, allocate rights in or to the Program, and otherwise direct the Program in it is sole discretion. Further information about Dr. Bronner’s can be found on our main website at: www.drbronner.com.